The book store's major function is to provide the sale of textbook requirements in direct support of the academic programs of MTI. Used books are available for most courses at a substantial savings over new book prices. For ease in locating your needs please bring your class schedule with you and our staff will be ready to assist you.
|DIRECTIONS TO PURCHASE BOOKS
After registering for classes, you can find out what books you need and even purchase them online. Simply:
- Follow the link above;
- Your next step is to select the Department of your course(s). The Department of the course is the abbreviation before the course number. For example, if you are enrolled in ENGL 101, you would select ENGL English/Communications. Please note you may be enrolled in courses from more than one Department.
- Click the "Continue" button (below the department listings)
- Choose the course(s) related to you;
- When finished selecting your courses, click the "Submit Course ID Selection(s)" icon on the top or bottom of the page
DIRECTIONS TO SELL BOOKS
If you would like to check the current buyback value of your book(s):
- Click on the “Online Buyback” graphic above
- Follow instructions to complete your buyback
|Need more help?
If you have questions about how to place an order, log into your account, the buyback program, or anything related to buying and selling books, we have compiled a help section that can direct you to potential answers. Click here to access our help section.
Required tools are available also through the bookstore. 6% sales tax would apply to your final total tool purchase.
ADBC Tool List
Ag Small Engine Optional NAPA
Ag Small Engine Required NAPA
Ag Tech Small Engine Snap-on Add-On
Ag Tech Small Engine Snap-on
ECM Tool Price List
Farm Power Technology NAPA
Farm Power Technology Tool Snap-on
HCT Service Tool Price List
NAPA Tool Box Pricing
PNG Tool Price List
Powerline Tool Price List
Power Sports Add-On Snap-on
Power Sports NAPA
Power Sports Snap-on
Marine Add-On NAPA.xlsx
Marine Add-On Snap-on.xls
Snap-on Tool Carts
Welding Tool List
Return policy: Full refunds are given on books which are returned in new condition within the first week of the semester, after the first week buybacks are determined on an individual basis. Please do not write in or open shrink-wrapped books until you are certain that you intend to keep it.
Buyback policy: The bookstore holds a book buyback during finals week of each semester, not all books are eligible for buybacks.